Customer Success Support is the first point of contact for Looka users. They are there to support the Customers through their journey from pre purchase, through to post purchase, to ensure that they have a pleasant experience with the Looka product and the support team. At Looka, Customer Success isn’t just waiting for problems to arise to help users through them, but to also seek out ways to improve and brighten the customer experience.
We are currently hiring for 2 time slots:
- Monday to Friday 1pm – 9pm EST
- Saturday to Wednesday 9am – 5pm EST
Both positions are remote, computer and workspace stipend provided.
- Do your part in the queue. As a customer success team member your main objective is to participate in and maintain the queue by offering direct customer support to Looka users, in a timely and professional manner, via chat or email. Maintain happiness score of 80%.
- Troubleshooting. In CS much of our everyday experience is helping Looka users use, and benefit from their purchase. From time to time a technical issue may arise, your job would require that you follow this user through the life cycle of the issue to the end where they leave with a solution.
- Edits. Though we don’t promote the offering of edits on the site you will sometimes be required to do a small edit or file resize in adobe illustrator.
What we are looking for:
- Experience offering customer support / tech support / customer service in an online capacity.
- Self starter, and focused individual. Because this job is remote, we have a specific need for someone who doesn’t need to be reminded to stay on task.
- The job requires that you are able to multi-task you may have to respond to several chats at one time.
- Experience working in a startup environment is a plus
- Familiarity with intercom a plus but not required
- Adobe illustrator experience a plus but not required
- Reliable and stable internet
Please email email@example.com with your resume, and a little about yourself.