How to apply:
1. Write a short essay (500-750 words) answering the following questions:
– What challenges have you faced while running a business and going to school? What role does technology play in your chosen industry and how will you use it after you graduate?
2. Submit a copy of your transcript.
– Show that you’re a high school graduate (or equivalent), with a 2.5 or higher cumulative GPA OR you’re attending university, college, or business school, with a 2.5 or higher cumulative GPA.
3. Submit a brief business plan (no more than 3 pages) that includes:
– A description of your business and target market
– The metrics you monitor (e.g. revenue, daily active users, subscribers, units per transaction, etc.)
– A summary of how you’ve grown over time
– The challenges your business will face over the next year and how you plan to overcome them. Hint: We’re looking for hustle!
Please send us PDF copies of your essay, your most recent transcript, and your business plan to firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your application. The deadline is July 31, 2019. Winners will be announced in August 2019.
Make a logo you'll love.
In the age of entrepreneurship, making a top-quality logo should be fun, fast, and affordable. Create your own logo for free, pay when you're 100% happy.